GRAND RAPIDS, Mich—Muhammed Ali, Betty Ford, Kobe Bryant and other icons are the center of a new book featuring the lifetime national tribute work of creative turned author Rob Jackson and his agency Extra Credit Projects (ECP).
Today Jackson announced the release of Reflect, a book cataloging their last 20 years of commemorative billboard designs.
Known for his expertise and enthusiasm for out of home advertising, Jackson has over two decades of experience and was the 2019 recipient of the L. Ray Vahue Marketing Award, a top honor in the out of home advertising industry. In this publication, he talks about the process and passion behind the larger-than-life tributes.
“From my early days, I felt that the medium could be used for something more than just advertising a product or a brand. And even something beyond public service. That little something extra that would connect with viewers when they need that connection the most,” said Jackson.
From international celebrities and sports heroes to national disaster relief, important causes and honoring local legends, each piece featured in the book’s 100 pages encourages readers to take a moment, pause and reflect.
For more information or to purchase the book, visit www.reflectbook.org.
In The News:
- Extra Credit Projects Founder Rob Jackson Publishes OOH Design Book, Billboard Insider
- “Reflect” —20 Years Of Award-Winning Billboards, OOH Today
- Ad Agency Founder Publishes “Reflect” Featuring 20 Years of Award-Winning Tribute Billboards, Iosco County News-Herald
- Ad Agency Founder Publishes “Reflect”, Yahoo Finance
- Ad Agency Founder Publishes “Reflect” Featuring 20 Years of Award-Winning Tribute Billboards, MarketWatch
- OOH Today Will Be Giving Away 9 Reflect Books, OOH Today
- We Are Giving Away 9 Reflect Books, OOH Today
- Here Are the 9 Reflect Book Giveaway Winners, OOH Today