Keeping it real.
The Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA) tapped ECP to create an immersive experience that exhibited the real-life impact of out of home (OOH) advertising. Launched at Advertising Week 2019 in New York, the “OOH Is Real” campaign featured strategic media placement and vibrant, interruptive messaging that pointed viewers to the relationship between OOH and digital web advertising. The national campaign was featured in dozens of locations, including Times Square and at the CES Conference in Las Vegas. The result was plenty of OOHs and lots of ahhs.
In its first three weeks, the campaign had a 2,000,000 press reach, over 500,000 social media impressions, and nearly 2,000 website visits. The campaign went beyond AdWeek and New York to be featured on dozens of OOH units across the nation and in other major cities hosting media conferences, like Orlando and Las Vegas. Overall, the industry saw a 7% increase in OOH sales for Q4 2019 vs. Q3 2019, and a 7% from Q4 of the previous year.
In The News:
- Outdoor Media Targets Advertising Week, MediaDailyNews
- OAAA Announces OOH Is Real Campaign, Sign of the Times
- OOH Front and Center at Advertising Week, Billboard Insider
- CTR. CPM. WTF. OOH Is Real, AdvertisingWeek 360
- OOH Is Real Immerses AWNewYork Attendees, Daily DOOH
- New OOH Is Real Campaign Targets Ad Agency Execs, Digital Signage Pulse
- Live From Advertising Week – Day 3, Cynopsis Media
- Five Realities of OOH, OOHToday
Giving Three Billboards a hand.
When a movie centered around billboards was up for some of the biggest Hollywood awards, ECP, in collaboration with the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), created a campaign to show their support.
ECP partnered with the Out of Home Advertising Association of America and art museums throughout the country to bring forth an art show in which the whole country could participate. It also happened to be the single largest outdoor campaign ever produced.